Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Re: intro  Heather Huskins
 Jul 01, 2000 12:07 PDT
Jana...

I'm sure you hear this all the time, but I can't tell you enough how
great/helpful I think YALSA is....especially for people coming into the teen
phenomenon with little or no experience. Please tell them to keep up the
good work!

Heather Huskins

 From: janaf-@sprynet.com
To: taga-@topica.com
Subject: [TAGAD-L] intro
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:42:29 -0700

Hello all,
My name is Jana Fine and I am the youth services manager at the Clearwater
Public Library in Clearwater, Florida. I have a youth advisory committee
that
has been in existence for over 5 years and so far we have 30 members from
7th -
11th grade. I did have more, but 10 seniors just graduated, sigh.
Anyway, I also run a pre-teen/teen puppeteer group whose beginnings date
back
30 years!.
I am also current president of YALSA, soon to be past prez, another sigh!

I look forward to chatting with you all on a topic very dear to my heart -
teens!

Jana