Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
First Annual Rainbow Project Breakfast At ALA Annual  C Gibrich
 Jun 08, 2010 17:57 PDT

--000e0cd760925b515104888e652d

The Rainbow Project is excited to present its first celebratory event at the
American Library Association’s Annual Conference in Washington, DC.
Featuring talks by three well-known authors for children and young adults,
the Rainbow Project Breakfast will take place on Sunday, June 27, at the
Washington Convention Center. If you are attending the conference, we hope
you will be able to join us. Tickets ($50) are available for purchase
through ala.org <http://www.ala.org/> or on the morning of the event
(conference registration is required).
Featured Speakers

*Marcus Ewert* – author of *10,000 Dresses* – RP 2009 (Seven Stories Press,
2008)

*Ellen Hopkins* – author of *Tricks – *RP 2010 (Margaret K. McElderry, 2009)

*Lesléa Newman* – author of* Mommy, Mama, & Me *and *Daddy, Papa, & Me* – RP
2010 (Tricycle Press, 2009)

We are incredibly excited about our lineup, and are proud to honor these and
the other Rainbow Project authors and publishers for their commitments to
quality GLBTQ literature for children and young adults, and we look forward
to celebrating their accomplishments with you!

--000e0cd760925b515104888e652d

present its first celebratory event at the American Library
Association’s Annual Conference in Washington, DC.  Featuring talks by
three well-known authors for children and young adults, the Rainbow
Project Breakfast will take place on Sunday, June 27, at the Washington
Convention Center.  If you are attending the conference, we hope you
will be able to join us.  Tickets ($50) are available for purchase
through <a href="http://www.ala.org/" target="_blank">ala.org</a> or on
the morning of the event (conference registration is required).</p>
<h3>Featured Speakers</h3>
RP 2009 (Seven Stories Press, 2008)</p>
(Margaret K. McElderry, 2009)</p>
these and the other Rainbow Project authors and publishers for their
commitments to quality GLBTQ literature for children and young adults,
and we look forward to celebrating their accomplishments with you!</p>

--000e0cd760925b515104888e652d--