Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Free video editing software  Stacie Barron
 Jul 13, 2010 12:04 PDT

--001485f4548c9dc00a048b4988f2

I'm not sure if it was here or another list that I'm on, however, I thought
I had saved the message. Someone wrote about a free video editing program.
I'm looking for one since we're going to be doing some short videos here at
my library to put on our website. I have a background in Drama and
Communications so I have done some editing before. If anyone knows of a
free editing program can you please pass me the information. It will be
greatly appreciated.

--
Stacie Barron
Youth Services Librarian

--001485f4548c9dc00a048b4988f2

I'm not sure if it was here or another list that I'm on, however, I thought I had saved the message.  Someone wrote about a free video editing program.  I'm looking for one since we're going to be doing some short videos here at my library to put on our website.  I have a background in Drama and Communications so I have done some editing before.  If anyone knows of a free editing program can you please pass me the information.  It will be greatly appreciated.<br clear="all">

--001485f4548c9dc00a048b4988f2--