Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
RE: furniture for teen area  Sarah Lawton
 Jul 21, 2010 08:44 PDT

I have found High Point's line of vinyl furniture, available from Demco, to be of good quality. It's in good shape and resists stains well. We have had the couch and two armchairs for two years without any issues (and we have allowed food in our teen area:).

http://www.demco.com/goto?BLK10924&ALL0000

Sarah Lawton
Wilkinson Public Library
Telluride, CO

-----Original Message-----
From: bba-@saclibrary.org [mailto:bba-@saclibrary.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 4:01 PM
To: taga-@topica.com
Cc: bba-@saclibrary.org
Subject: {TAGAD-L} furniture for teen area

The second set of furniture we've bought for our teen area is starting
to fall apart after less than two years in service. The first set also
lasted about two years. This time I'm in the market for quality rather
than quantity. Can anybody suggest some REALLY DURABLE furniture that
would work for teens?

**   TAGAD-L - TAG Advisor Discussion      **
** Over 400 Librarians Can't Be Wrong!    **
** Going on Vacation? Please UNSUBSCRIBE! **