Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Help!!  Ed Goldberg
 Jul 29, 2010 06:25 PDT
Hi,      How you doing? I made a trip to London (United Kingdom) unannounced some days back, Unfortunately i got mugged at gun point last night! All cash, Credit card and phone were stolen, i got messed up in another country, stranded in London, fortunately passport was back in our hotel room.  It was a bitter experience and i was hurt on my right hand, but would be fine. I am sending you this message cos i don't want anyone to panic, i want you to keep it that way for now!
My return flight leaves in a few hours but I’m having troubles sorting out the hotel bills, wondering if you could loan me some money to sort out the hotel bills and also take a cab to the airport about ($1,750). I have been to the police and embassy here, but they aren't helping issues, I have limited means of getting out of here,  i have canceled my credit cards already and made a police report, I won’t get a new credit card number till I get back home! So I really need your help.
You can contact the hotel management through this telephone number (+447024038732),you could wire whatever you can spare to my name and hotel address via Western union:
Name: Edward GoldbergLocation:21 Burnaby Street, Chelsea,Greater LondonSW10 0PL.United Kingdom
Get back to me with the details, would def refund it to you once i get back you can count on that! Hopefully tomorrow, below are the details needed for me to pick up the money with my passport.
MTCN:Amount Sent
I await your prompt response.

Ed Goldberg

Syosset Public Library