Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Harry Potter party round-up  Stanczak, Cindy
 Sep 07, 2010 08:38 PDT

--001485f6dacccd3f17048fad2f46

I know we've all seen this post before, but if you've done a Harry
Potter-themed party at your library, please sound off. What events did you
do, what types of food, crafts, decorations did you use? *Thoughts for
newbies to this type of party/lessons learned greatly appreciated*. I'd be
happy to send a compilation on to the group. Much thanks!

--
Cynthia Stanczak
Adult & Teen Services Librarian