Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Re: Remember the Traveling Pants?  Kate_Di-@roundrockisd.org
 Nov 08, 2010 07:59 PST

Sandi,

Thanks for the update and for coordinating this wonderful effort. My girls
loved adding their decoration to the pants and designing a pair of our own
to keep here at school. I still have our original pair. It's amazing how
far the pants traveled and the outreach generated.

You should write an article about this whole project for ALA editions.
Thanks for being a fabulous librarian and sharing with all of us.

Kate DiPronio
Librarian
Cedar Valley Middle School
512-428-2321
kate_di-@roundrockisd.org
YART Past Chair 2010-2011

"If you didn't want them to think, you shouldn't have given them library
cards."
--Getting Straight, 1970 film.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
subject to the laws and policies regulating confidentiality related to
communications with and/or of Round Rock Independent School District's
parents, students, and personnel; and, therefore, is considered
confidential. The contents of this transmittal are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. Improper
copying or dissemination of this e-mail to individuals other than those
permitted to receive same by law and policy may result in legal action. If
you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe
that you have received this message in error, please notify the RRISD
Office of Legal Services (512-464-5000).