Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Re: Teen Swap Meet  GWENDOLYN HARRIS
 Nov 15, 2010 12:04 PST
 Michelle, several years ago, I did not do a swap meet but part of my program
was for the teens to bring a personal book in to trade. They were able to find a
book that they wanted to read. The program went well but I was stuck with some
of the same books that I took in for kids to choose from.

Gwendolyn Harris

 "If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem" Malcolm

________________________________
From: Michelle Michaud <mich-@hillsboroughcounty.org>
To: "taga-@topica.com" <taga-@topica.com>
Sent: Sat, October 16, 2010 9:23:01 AM
Subject: {TAGAD-L} Teen Swap Meet

Hello, All:

My teens and I want to do a teen swap meet at our library on a Saturday
afternoon and I was wondering if anyone out there has done one.  If so, what did
you swap?  What were your rules?  What potential problems can I anticipate?

Thanks so much!

Michelle Michaud, Senior Librarian
Jimmie B. Keel Library
2902 W. Bearss Ave.
Tampa, FL 33618
813-264-3833

**   TAGAD-L - TAG Advisor Discussion      ** ** Over 400 Librarians Can't Be
Wrong!    ** ** Going on Vacation? Please UNSUBSCRIBE! **