Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
TAG Meetings - Day & Time  Allison Jenkins
 Dec 20, 2010 12:57 PST

--00163630faa981f7510497ddc39f

Hey everyone,

Our teen council has been meeting the 1st Wednesdays of the month at 4:30
p.m. for the past two years. I recently surveyed our group since meeting
attendance has been low lately...though program attendance is still high!

They're all split on what they want during the school year. Some are asking
that we move meetings to Saturdays at 2pm. Others would like to meet more
often--maybe twice a month. And some want to keep it the same...

If you have a teen advisory group/council, when do you meet (day & time)?
And how often? I'm interested in what has worked for others in meeting the
demands of these teens' crazy busy schedules. I would like to boost meeting
attendance without running off my steady regulars.

Help, please! What's a librarian to do?

Thanks,
Allison

--