Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
RE: TAG Meetings - Day & Time  Harrigan, Dymphna
 Dec 20, 2010 13:14 PST
No matter what day and time you choose, someone will have a problem with
it. In addition, each year schedules and interests change. I find
attendance can be up and down depending on weather, school assignments,
time of year, etc.

I have had the Teen Council meetings on the first Monday of each month
from 4-5. When Monday is a holiday, we have it the second Monday.

I can give them a schedule in September, and parents really like this.
This has not changed in 10 years. Even so, I still have teens who will
call me to ask when the next meeting is.

Hope this helps.

Dymphna Harrigan, Teen Librarian
Danbury Library
170 Main Street