Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
teen advisory group goals  Stephanie Bents
 Feb 15, 2011 08:09 PST

My teen advisory group will be setting goals at the next meeting. I'm
hoping this will help energize and motivate this group because it is
floundering a bit. Any ideas for goals that I can give them to start the
process going? I'll take any advice for goal setting that you may have.
The members are in grades 9-12.

Thanks,
Stephanie