Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Teen Space and Gaming Policies  Deborah Riddell
 Apr 05, 2011 14:57 PDT
My library is currently in the process of renovating our library and we are finally getting a Teen Zone. We are having conflicting viewpoints on usage in the teen space. I think it should be for teens only. Other members of our staff think we should allow others in the space when school is in session. I could use some feedback from other libraries about their policies. What works and what doesn't. Also, we are finally getting gaming going at our library. Could anyone share how they do gaming, types of programs, policies, what works and what doesn't? I would really appreciate some feedback.
Thanks!

Deborah Riddell
Young Adult Librarian
Quincy Public Library