Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
    All Messages Next Message
Welcome!  Steve Miller
 Jun 28, 2000 08:22 PDT
Hello!

Please post a message to the group letting us know where you're at,
the size of your group, how long you've been advising, and how long the
group has been going.

I've been advising the Teen Advisory Group at the Ashtabula County
District Library for the past 9 months. Last fall I got the *brilliant*
idea from a VOYA article, wrote up a proposal, got
volunteered, and since then anything YA has landed on my desk! <G>

Even after gleaning the accumulated wisdom of the sages (bless online
journal searching!), I still felt a bit out of my element. After
speaking with a other advisors who also felt out of touch, I decided to
give us all a chance to combine forces.

Hence,TAGAD-L! I'm hoping we can share tips, advice, and ideas to make
our groups better.

Thanks!
S;)
Steve Miller
TAG Advisor,
Ashtabula County District Library

Remember - Play Fair and Share Your Toys! <G>

    All Messages Next Message