Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
intro  ILefk-@aol.com
 Jun 28, 2000 08:31 PDT
Hi!

I'm Ilene Lefkowitz, Youth Services Librarian at the Mount Olive Public Library, a medium sized suburban library in New Jersey. We just this month started a Teen Advisory Group. Needless to say, I'm quite the novice at this aspect of YA librarianship. I've done programming and had other YA responsibiliites for about four years at three different libraries.

My group is young, mostly middle schoolers who are eager to make the Teen section of our library something they can be proud of. I'm hoping to get some great ideas and advice from this list!

Ilene