Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
New member  Jason R. Long
 Jun 28, 2000 08:49 PDT
Hello!

My name is Jason Long and I am the YA Rep at the Miami Township Branch
Library of the Dayton and Montgomery County Public Library in Dayton,
Ohio. Our branch is brand new (Read: not open yet) and I've never worked
with a Teen Advisory Group before, but I'm looking forward to it. I have
advertising and flyers ready for my first program so hopefully, I'll get
a good resonse. I'm interested to hear how some YA people got started
with TAG and what they did in their first few meetings. Please feel free
to email me privately or to the list with any ideas you might have for
me. :-)

Thanks,
Jason Long