Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Introduction  Lori Hodges
 Jun 28, 2000 12:27 PDT
Steve and everyone,

Hi! My name is Lori Hodges and I am the unofficial YA librarian at the
College Station Public Library in College Station, TX. I have only been in
this position for a few months, so I am still feeling my way around. I
think this list is so exciting! I am hoping to start an advisory board here
soon, but I am trying to convince my administration that better library
service to young adults in the area is warranted. Wish me luck on that one!

Steve, you mentioned in your first post consulting the "accumulated wisdom
of the sages." Where did you find information on starting a group? I have
read Amy Canadee's "Ten Tips," but have been unable to locate much more on
the subject. Any suggestions?

TIA,

Lori