Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
RE: Welcome Reminder  Jonya Pacey
 Jun 28, 2000 12:47 PDT
Hi, everyone! I work with the St. Charles Public Library's Teen Advisory
Group, in SE Minnesota. We are a small group of 13-16 year olds at a public
library. I used to work PT with this library but went to work at the
regional multitype about six months ago; I couldn't give up working with the
teens, though, and the Director was gracious enough to let me retain this
piece of my job at her library. We're holding our own 'program' this
summer, along side the traditional reading program the library.

I'm looking forward to discussing issues, sharing ideas and successes with
everyone. Cheers!