Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Participation Issues  Steve Miller
 Jun 29, 2000 13:51 PDT
Okay, I'll admit my group (though enthusastic) tends to display the
teenage attitude of "That's a great idea! ... Why are you looking
at me? Oh, no - I'm too busy to help."

My philosophy is "The teens do the work, the teens get the credit" but
they sometimes don't seem to want to do much work. I've got them going
on passive programs (TAG Picks booklists, a bi-weekly poster drawing,
etc), but can't seem to get the focus for larger projects.

Anyone have any suggestions to improve participation at meetings and
encouraging active help in program production? (I've already tried
food...)

Thanks!
S;)

** Play Fair, and Share Your Toys! **