Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Introductions III  Steve Miller
 Jun 29, 2000 15:00 PDT
Welcome!

When I sent out the initial invitation to the major lists, I forgot to
ask that new members post an introductory message, so I'll be posting
variations of this note over the next few days as our membership grows.

We now have over 70 members (that's up from 30 yesterday) - and this
list just started yesterday!!

If you haven't had a chance, please post a quick missive letting us
know you, your library, your group size, teens ages, how long you've
been advising, etc.

Feel free to chat about anything teen / group related. We'll need all
our flexibility to keep pace with our very dynamic charges!

Have Fun!
S;)
Steve Miller, TAG Advisor
Ashtabula County District Library, Ashtabula Ohio

                 ** Play Fair, and Share Your Toys! **

         {Opinions expressed may, or may not, be my own. <G>}