Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Remember the Traveling Pants?  Sandi Imperio
 Nov 07, 2010 12:13 PST

--20cf300fafd908d64104947c252f

Wellllll, guess what? They are finally back home in Santa Cruz. For those
of you who have joined tagad in the last couple of years and are wondering
what the heck I'm talking about, two pairs of "Traveling Pants" were sent
out from California on January 4, 2007. Since then they have logged over
100,000 miles, and have been to 24 states, 2 Canadian provinces and
Australia. Check out the website for the map and list of libraries--
http://www.santacruzpl.org/teens/places/tp/ .

The 2 pairs of jeans are now 6 pairs and are covered with the signatures of
hundreds of teens. Its been a great program -- nearly 4 years in the
making.

My thanks to all of you who participated!

Sandi

**Sandi Imperio
Programs & Partnerships
System Teen Services Librarian

Santa Cruz Public Libraries
117 Union St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060

office: 831.427.7706 ext. 7665
fax: 831.427.7706 ext 5601

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I
go into the other room and read a book." — Groucho Marx

--20cf300fafd908d64104947c252f

office: 831.427.7706
   —

    Groucho Marx<br>