Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
RE: TAG Meetings - Day & Time  Deborah Riddell
 Dec 21, 2010 07:30 PST
Hi,
I've been working with teens for the past 10 years and our TAB group meets on the second Wednesday of every month from 4-5 p.m. I have book club immediately following the TAB meeting which catches more teen for book discussion. We meet for around a half-hour to discuss our book of the month. This works really well as it allows teens to accommodate book discussion in their very busy schedules. We usually do one program a month for teens which, on the whole, is very well attended. It really pays to listen to your TAB group as they know what teens want.
Have a great day!

Deborah Riddell
Quincy Public Library
526 Jersey
Quincy, IL   62301
217-223-1309
drid-@qyincylibrary.org<mailto:drid-@qyincylibrary.org>

From: Decker, Jean [mailto:jdec-@osterhout.lib.pa.us]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:34 AM
To: taga-@topica.com
Subject: RE: {TAGAD-L} TAG Meetings - Day & Time

HI,
I have just recently started a TAG group at my library. At our first meeting, I gave the teens two choices for meetings, a Saturday afternoon or Thursday evening. They voted on Thursday evening. We now meet the second Thursday of the month from 6-7 p.m. Attendance has been good so far.

Jean Decker
Pittston Memorial Library
47 Broad St
Pittston PA 18640