Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
RE: TAG Meetings - Day & Time  Lee Losell
 Dec 21, 2010 10:41 PST
We have just started a YYAC here as well. I require them to fill out and
submit an application to become a member, so one of the questions was
providing two of your preferred dates and times for meeting. I think I
got lucky and most of them agreed on Tuesday afternoons, so now we meet
on the 3rd Tuesday monthly. Good attendance so far and growing!

Lee Losell BA MLIS
Customer Services Librarian, Children & Youth

VANCOUVER ISLAND REGIONAL LIBRARY
Cowichan, Chemainus, and Lake Cowichan Branches
2687 James St., Duncan, BC
V9L 2X5
250-746-7661
fax 250-746-5595
www.virl.bc.ca <http://www.virl.bc.ca/>

________________________________

From: Deborah Riddell [mailto:drid-@quincylibrary.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 7:30 AM
To: taga-@topica.com
Subject: RE: {TAGAD-L} TAG Meetings - Day & Time

Hi,

I've been working with teens for the past 10 years and our TAB group
meets on the second Wednesday of every month from 4-5 p.m. I have book
club immediately following the TAB meeting which catches more teen for
book discussion. We meet for around a half-hour to discuss our book of
the month. This works really well as it allows teens to accommodate
book discussion in their very busy schedules. We usually do one program
a month for teens which, on the whole, is very well attended. It really
pays to listen to your TAB group as they know what teens want.

Have a great day!

Deborah Riddell

Quincy Public Library

526 Jersey