Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
RE: teen advisory group goals  MacFarquhar, Carole (NBPLS/SBPNB)
 Feb 15, 2011 08:21 PST

I look forward to others' responses. I feel the same lack of purpose in my group.

Carole Macfarquhar,
Saint John NB

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephanie Bents [mailto:sbe-@rcplib.org]
Sent: February 15, 2011 12:10 PM
To: taga-@topica.com
Subject: {TAGAD-L} teen advisory group goals

My teen advisory group will be setting goals at the next meeting. I'm
hoping this will help energize and motivate this group because it is
floundering a bit. Any ideas for goals that I can give them to start the
process going? I'll take any advice for goal setting that you may have.
The members are in grades 9-12.

Thanks,
Stephanie

**   TAGAD-L - TAG Advisor Discussion      **
** Over 400 Librarians Can't Be Wrong!    **
** Going on Vacation? Please UNSUBSCRIBE! **