Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
RE: teen advisory group goals  Harrigan, Dymphna
 Feb 15, 2011 08:28 PST

That's a difficult one. How involved is your group in the SRP? My Teen
Council is also the Teen Volunteer Group that runs the summer reading
program. This has made for a tighter group than I would otherwise have.
Also, quite a few are active in the school year. Last year we made a
mural for the Junior Library. That was a September thru March activity.
This year we are making book trailers. We just began putting together
our Summer Reading Promo.

When we were a Galley Book Group, I had an awesome attendance at my
monthly book discussions. I'm having trouble jumpstarting that. But my
monthly Council meetings still bring in 15 or so teens.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

Dymphna

Dymphna Harrigan, Teen Librarian
Danbury Library