Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Teen Tech Week: Reading Confessions  Merideth Jenson-Benjamin
 Mar 10, 2011 21:38 PST

--0023545bd4d8bbe914049e197092

Hi Everybody,

Please excuse the cross posting.

We at Glendale Public (AZ) were lucky enough to be the recipients of a Teen
Tech Week mini-grant. Using funds from the grant, we equipped our TAB
members with mini-video cameras, and sent them into the community to record
the "reading confessions" of their friends and classmates.

We've begun posting their videos at our Facebook page --
www.facebook.com/glendaleteenlibrary -- keep checking in during this week
and the next to see teens answer questions about their reading habits!

Merideth

Merideth Jenson-Benjamin
Teen Services Librarian II, Glendale Public Library
http://meridethsays.blogspot.com