Welcome Guest!
 TAGAD-L
Invitation to connect on LinkedIn  Judy Macaluso
 Jan 03, 2012 05:31 PST
LinkedIn
------------

    Judy Macaluso requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Mindi,

- Judy

Accept invitation from Judy Macaluso
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-9c85mf-gwyyj6r3-1u/upT1gguDj-hRRPssTpLC33u_xIWe4W/blk/I129896540_140/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0QclYMd3kSejwVcz59bStRsnhCoCNebPkUc38PejgUcPkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=18b5ZWgBjH7l41

View invitation from Judy Macaluso
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-9c85mf-gwyyj6r3-1u/upT1gguDj-hRRPssTpLC33u_xIWe4W/blk/I129896540_140/c3gNnP0QdjoVe3AOckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=140QJQXJnH7l41

Why might connecting with Judy Macaluso be a good idea?

Judy Macaluso's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Judy Macaluso's invitation, check Judy Macaluso's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation