Welcome Guest!
 TPB news
Ten Penny Bit May News  Robin Loeffler
 Apr 30, 2001 21:00 PDT

Hello to all!

Well, it's a slow month here in Ten Penny Bit land, as everyone is
taking off for exotic places and far away lands. Marks leaves tomorrow
for Italy, and Sonny is off to recover from his surgery in the tropics
for a month. Bob and I, we're going to do a bit of touring through New
Albany Indiana, with a quick stop over in Shively KY. Ok, Ok, so not
EVERYBODY is getting to get away, but here is our news for May!

1. Recording project:
Well, instead of recording last month, Bob and I spent that day sitting
at the emergency room with our son who had food poisoning. The project
was canceled for the day, and at this point will probably be redone
sometime in July or August. I'll keep everyone updated as it progresses.

2.Performances in May:
Not a lot with everyone out of town, but we have a few. We will be doing
a quick tour of Charlotte, North Carolina on the 17th, an evening in
Atlanta GA on the 18th, and a civil war ball with Darlene Underwood on
the 19th in Sacramento KY. Reply to this email if you want more
information on any of these.

3. web page update;
Our web page server is changing from a free to a paid host, plus we will
have to switch our domain name in May, so our web page may be up and
down throughout the month. I am going to sit down and do some serious
updating on the pages this weekend, so please check back when you can.

4.Celtic Ways Jukebox!
http://www.celticways.com/index.html?tpb
A cool site, and our online mp3 promoter, You can find TONS of great
music at this site. Well organized, with lots of links to celtic
musicians I know you will love. Please support this site, and all of the
indi artists you find on it!

5. And for those of you that read all the way down to this point, one
final personal note to let you know that Bob and I celebrated our 28th
(!!!OHMYGOD!!!) wedding anniversary this past Saturday. I really have
been married all my life!

Thanks for being there for us, and I hope we see you soon!

Robin and the gang from Ten Penny Bit
www.tenpennybit.com
free music downloads at:
http://www.mp3.com/tenpennybit