Welcome Guest!
 TPB news
Ten Penny Bit July News  Robin Loeffler
 Jun 30, 2001 19:06 PDT
Hi Everyone, here is the news for July.

Life has been crazy, with Bob and I doing children's shows through- out
KY. We just logged 1080 miles in three days! And next week looks just as
crazy. I did want to let you know where we were playing though, so this
month's newsletter will be short and sweet!

1. Where to find us:
July 2nd:
Calloway County Library, children's show "Oldtime Music In KY" at10 am
July 6th:
The Owensboro Friday Night Music concert Series 7 pm until 10 pm
July 7:
Scottsburg Morgan's Raid:Scottsburg, IN There will be a concert in the
afternoon, and the ball is at 8:00 pm central time. Place has moved, so
please check website for updated location. Chris Bischoff will be
calling the dances
July 14th:
The Battle Of Corydon, Morgan's Raid: Corydon, IN. All proceeds will go
to the preservation of the Corydon Battlefield.To request a registration
packet contact: Morgan's raid: The Battle Of Corydon, Harrison County,
Indiana Parks and Recreaction Department,124 South Mulberry Street,
Corydon, IN 47112 (812)738-8236
July 21st
Roscoe Village Reenactment: Coshocton, OH. There will be a ladie's tea ,
a civil war wedding, and the dance will run from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
July 27th
private engagement
July 28th
Kentucky Music Weekend. We are playing the evening concert on Saturday,
starts at 7pm. I will be adding more info about this festival as it
becomes available.

2. The Tune Of The Month;
This month's tune is "The Swedish Waltz", with a second harmony part as
well. Beautiful, almost classical sounding tune from Missouri, and the
playing of James Bryant.

3. Start making those togas now!
News from the Thomas Family Winery is that instead of an Irish luau, we
are going to be having a toga party! The date is also moved to August
18th. Start making those togas now! There will be a working volcano
(quiz: how do you appease angry gods?)

We hope to see all of you this month!

Robin and the gang

www.tenpennybit.com