Welcome Guest!
 TPB news
email attachment  Robin Loeffler
 Dec 03, 2001 16:49 PST
Hi,

I'm dropping you a note to tell you that you sent me an email with an
attachment. I delete all emails with attachments due to the risk of
viruses. If you were trying to reach me, and meant for me to receive
this, please email me without the attachment and let me know. If you did
not send me an email recently, then you may have a virus, and you need
to check your computer.

Thanks

Robin

www.tenpennybit.com