Welcome Guest!
 TPB news
Ten Penny Bit June/July News  Robin Loeffler
 Jun 21, 2002 19:07 PDT
Oh Baby, it's hot outside!
Don't you just love summer? I bought Bob a gas grill for our
anniversary, and the great thing is, I never have to cook anymore!

For those of you who noticed our web page was up and down in June, we
have switched web servers, and now I think our web page will be even
faster! Please set your bookmarks to:
www.tenpennybit.com

1. KET's Mixed Media Program;
If you recieve the KET channel, you can catch us on their Mixed Media
Program this Sunday at 12 PM, and again on KET2 Tuesday at 8 PM. Check
your local cable for the channel.

2.Here's where we're cooking in the next month:

June 22nd:
Churchill Downs International Music Festival
1:30- 2:45 PM
Late notice, but come out if you can!
June 22nd:
Concert In The Park; Carrolton, KY Tomorrow would be a great day to hang
out in the park, so come enjoy this free concert at Butler State Park!
7:00-9:00 PM
June 23rd:
Churchill Downs International Music Festival
3:00-4:15 PM
Last Chance for the Downs...you could even play the horses!

July

July 6th:
Corydon IN Civil War Ball
8-11 PM (?)
July 9th:
Garrad County Library 2:00 children's show
July 11th:
Floyd County Fair, New Albany, IN
10:00-11:00 PM
July 13th:
Civil war Reenactment; Scottsburg IN
informal concert 6:00-7:00 PM central time
dance 8:00-12:00
July 20th:
Civil War Reenactment; Coshocton, OH
Lady’s Tea 2:00-3:00 PM
Dance 6:00-9:00 PM
July 26th, 27th and 28th:
Kentucky Music Weekend; Louisville, KY
July 30th:
Irish concert with the McGing Irish Dancers Blue Ash, OH
7:30 - 9:30 pm

Please email me, or check our website for more info on any of these
concerts.

3.The Tune of the Month;
June and July's tunes are up...you can find them at:
www.tenpennybit.com/tunes.html

Try to stay cool, OK?

Robin and the gang from Ten Penny Bit

www.tenpennybit.com