Welcome Guest!
 TS Dessert Cafe
Hi - I'm back!  Bella
 May 30, 2004 00:14 PDT

Sorry for my long absence but my old computer just died on me shortly
after the new year. There was nothing I could do, neither the support
people. My server simply no longer recognized my modem, and the computer
was very tired anyway. So thanks to the fact that I won SEK 30,000
(don't know how much that would be in USD) in a TV competition, I could
among other things buy a new computer plus have the broadband function
installed, so now I'm online 24/7 and loving it very much. Everything
goes so much faster!

So soon I'll be back with yummy dessert recipes!

Bella
:-D