Welcome Guest!
 Moms Of Teens
Understanding Kingdom Prosperity: Dr. Dexter Easley  resou-@hosannacommunications.net
 Mar 05, 2005 19:27 PST
Author & Teacher: Dr. Dexter Easley

God wants us to understand Kingdom Prosperity. The Definition of Prosperity is = Succeeding or Success. According to the word of God, prosperity is not just money, prosperity is succeeding and having success in every area of your life including: home, family, marriage, job, business, and your soul.

Matthew 6:
33But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

In order to seek first the Kingdom, you need to understand what it is.

To read more about this topic Go to:
http://hosannacommunications.net/yourCommunity/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=70

Peace,

Crystal

Have Questions about Going to Heaven? Don't know if You are?
Visit Us Today ~ We Can Help You ~ HosannaCommunications.net

Are you an aspiring business owner, artist, writer, photographer? Do you write songs or build web pages? Post your creative works such as Paintings, Articles, Stories, Journals, Photography, Songs, Website Links, Graphics, Announcements, Bulletins, Business Reviews, Press Releases, etc. on our site. http://www.hosannacommunications.net/yourCommunity

Help support Prison Ministries: http://PrisonMinistry/hosanna