Welcome Guest!
 Moms Of Teens
Re: Confronting Self-deception! Dr. Dexter Easley  Monique
 Mar 21, 2005 10:08 PST

Please remove me from your list.

Crystal Daniels <resou-@hosannacommunications.net> wrote:Confronting Self-deception!

It is the will of God for you to impact your world. As Kingdom people we must be willing to confront the spirit that's in the world. The spirit that's in the world is the spirit of deception. How do I know this? We can see the condition of the world today and determine that people are being deceived. You don't have to go far. You can turn on your television set and find it.

For example: When a Man kidnaps a 9 year old girl, molesting her, and then kills her that is: deception - that man was deceived.

As Kingdom people we need to confront that spirit, we don't need to be silent any longer.

To read more about this Topic, click on the link below and Go to:
http://hosannacommunications.net/yourCommunity/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=74

Crystal

Have Questions about Going to Heaven? Don't know if You are?
Visit Us Today ~ We Can Help You ~ HosannaCommunications.net

Are you an aspiring business owner, artist, writer, photographer? Do you write songs or build web pages? Post your creative works such as Paintings, Articles, Stories, Journals, Photography, Songs, Website Links, Graphics, Announcements, Bulletins, Business Reviews, Press Releases, etc. on our site. http://www.hosannacommunications.net/yourCommunity

Help support Prison Ministries: http://PrisonMinistry/hosanna