Welcome Guest!
 Moms Of Teens
Forgiveness In the Kingdom: Dr Dexter Easley  resou-@hosannacommunications.net
 Mar 28, 2005 21:06 PST

Forgiveness In the Kingdom

It is the will of God that you prosper in every area of your life. what good is it to prosper in money, but your sould is messed up? What good is it to prosper in your soul, but your family is messed up?

It is the will of God that you prosper in every area of life. God has set up principles according to His word to aid and assist us to be all that He wants us to be.

Matthew 16:
19And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

To read more about this Topic, Go to:http://www.hosannacommunications.net/yourCommunity/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=75

Peace,

Crystal

Have Questions about Going to Heaven? Don't know if You are?
Visit Us Today ~ We Can Help You ~ HosannaCommunications.net

Are you an aspiring business owner, artist, writer, photographer? Do you write songs or build web pages? Post your creative works such as Paintings, Articles, Stories, Journals, Photography, Songs, Website Links, Graphics, Announcements, Bulletins, Business Reviews, Press Releases, etc. on our site. http://www.hosannacommunications.net/yourCommunity

Help support Prison Ministries: http://PrisonMinistry/hosanna