Welcome Guest!
 Time Management
Time Tip-More Work; Same Pay  Don Wetmore
 Nov 22, 2011 11:28 PST

More Work-Same Pay

A recent article in USAToday noted that about 65% of workers are being
asked to take on more responsibilities.

This is the reality of today's job market where companies are increasing
the productivity output of their people.

Many people we survey complain that they don’t mind taking on more of a
load but aren’t happy about getting the same pay.

Learning good, effective time management tools and techniques will help
you to better cope with having to get more done in each day, in both
your work and personal life.

An easy and economical way to do this is to get your copy of “Time
Management to You”

Learn new ways to use your time wisely and save 70% off our regular
price. You will receive, by return email, your own copy of:

TIME MANAGEMENT TO YOU

Nine easy lessons to better managing your time and get more balance in
every day

Only $29.95.

100 pages of practical tools and techniques to help you get more done in
less time and with less stress, both on and off the job.

Table of Contents
1. Creating Balance in Our Day, Every Day
2. Managing Multiple Priorities
3. Overcoming Procrastination
4. Effective Delegation for Results
5. Maximizing Meeting Time
6. Managing Paperwork
7. Controlling Interruptions
8. Tools to BEAT THE CLOCK
9. The Personal Productivity System

The ideal resource for everyone who wants to get more time in every day!

“I got so much from this manual! A thousand thank you’s!”

This dynamic resource will be emailed immediately!

Regularly priced $99.95, “Time Management to You” is available to you
now for only $29.95!
100% satisfaction guarantee

ORDER FORM

Name_________________________________________________________________

Company______________________________________________________________

Billing Address______________________________________________________

City________________________________State_______Zip Code___________

Telephone____________________________Email_________________________

Credit Card: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover

Account number________________________Exp: Month_______Year________

Submit your order now:

Email: cts-@msn.com

Or Call Our Secure Telephone Line: (203) 386-8062

Or Mail to: Productivity Institute, 127 Jefferson St. Stratford, CT
06615

Thank you for your order!

Copyright 2011

Dr. Donald E. Wetmore