Welcome Guest!
 Time Management
Time Tip-No Time?  Don Wetmore
 Jan 18, 2012 13:18 PST

NO TIME?

Everyone complains that they don’t have enough time to “get it all
done”.

The average person, though, spends 10 or more hours a week on the
routine stuff: grocery shopping, house cleaning, yard work, errands,
etc.

Consider hiring a college student as your personal assistant to cover
those tasks and build 10+ hours back into your week for time with
family, hobbies, etc.or whatever is being neglected.

I have made now my best selling compilation, “Time Management Articles”,
over 40 articles to help you get more done, in less time available for
you at: http://tinyurl.com/articlesone

Dr. Donald E. Wetmore
Professional Speaker
Productivity Institute