Welcome Guest!
 Time Management
Time Tip-Productivity  Don Wetmore
 Jan 31, 2012 13:13 PST

PRODUCTIVITY

It’s the New Year and I like to touch base with my subscribers to review
the ways I can help you increase your staff’s productivity during the
months ahead.

I am currently offering seven premier productivity programs, on-site, at
your location, for groups of any size, to help your people get more
done, in less time, with less stress. Programs can be scheduled from one
hour up to three full days, as you require.

1. BEAT THE CLOCK: THE TIME MANAGEMENT SEMINAR-DOUBLE YOUR PERSONAL
PRODUCTIVITY

2. DISMISS STRESS-REDUCE STRESS IN YOUR LIFE NOW

3. DYNAMIC SPEED READING-DOUBLE YOUR READING SPEED

4. PRESENTATIONS SKILLS-SPEAK WITH MORE CONFIDENCE AND EFFECT

5. EFFECTIVE BUSINESS WRITING SKILLS-GETTING THE RESPONSES YOU WANT

6. EFFECTIVELY DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE-CREATING A POSITIVE OUTCOME

7. EXECUTIVE COACHING-ONE ON ONE TO HELP YOU TO LEVERAGE YOUR SUCCESS

Your return on investment? With a group of only 8 people learning how to
re-capture just one hour in their day, it is the same as adding a new
staff person at no additional cost. And all of these seminars are
designed to accomplish that, and a whole lot more.

I can email details to you about each of these on-site programs. Just
hit “reply” and list the program(s) you are interested in or give me a
call at: (203) 386-8062.

Dr. Donald E. Wetmore
Professional Speaker
Productivity Institute