Welcome Guest!
 Time Management
Time Tip-Reading Facts  Don Wetmore
 Feb 08, 2012 06:33 PST

READING FACTS

By: Dr. Donald E. Wetmore

-95% of all the books in America are purchased by only 5% of the people.
The other 95% of the people purchase the other 5% of the books. (They
probably don’t read them; they don’t have the time; they give them away
as gifts.)

-The average person has two hours of reading per day.

-If someone, making $50,000 per year can save one hour per day, which
translates into a savings worth $6,250 per year, year after year.

-The average person reads at approximately 200 words per minute.

-The average person, reading just 15 minutes per day, can read one book
per month, twelve books per year.

-The average person retains only 5% of what is read once, after thirty
days.

-Reading is a primary source of new knowledge and skills for more
success in life.

-This is the “Information Age”. Half of what we know today, we did not
know fifteen years ago. The amount of knowledge has doubled in the last
fifteen years and is said to be doubling again every eighteen months.

-We receive more information in one day than people in the early 1900’s
received in their lifetime.

-Increasing reading speed and comprehension is a skill that anyone can
learn without regard to their education, background, job, or
intelligence.

-Increasing reading speed and comprehension is an essential tool in
today’s competitive environment and it is the most immediate and easiest
Time Management tool to increase your career success.

Dynamic Reading or Speed Reading is not new. It is not a “skimming
skill” either. Dynamic Reading will help you to double your reading
speed so that you can read what you want in half the time or read twice
as much in the same amount of time. You will want to read more because
you will be getting more out of it with less effort and in less time.
Reading will become more productive and more enjoyable. Imagine, reading
a novel in one sitting!

Dynamic Reading will help you to double your comprehension rate. If you
read two hours per day, on average, and you learn how to easily double
both your reading speed and comprehension rate, you will enjoy four
times the results and benefits as from the same effort.

What does it take? Attend our six-hour Dynamic Reading program. You will
receive the benefits of a four-fold increase in your reading success by
the end of that day!

Why? Because you will have the opportunity to practice the simple
techniques created and taught by Dr. Donald E. Wetmore, a lifelong
speed-reader and one of the best classroom instructors in the country
today. (Most people rate his seminars as, “the best I have ever
attended!”) Don will work with you personally, and take you step-by-step
to greater reading skills in his fun-filled, entertaining, fast-paced
program, Dynamic Reading.

At the Productivity Institute, we specialize in helping people get more
out of life in less time. We will conduct our Dynamic Reading program
for your group, on-site, at your location.

For more information, hit "reply" or call Don now at (800) 969-3773 or
(203) 386-8062.

Dr. Donald E. Wetmore-Professional Speaker
Productivity Institute
Time Management Seminars
127 Jefferson St.
Stratford, CT 06615