Welcome Guest!
 Time Management
Time Tip-Fifteen Minutes  Don Wetmore
 Feb 29, 2012 13:59 PST

READING FIFTEEN MINUTES

If you set aside just fifteen minutes each day to read the stuff you are
not reading, you can read 12 books over the next year, which is as many
books as the average person reads in a lifetime.

Join me for our next Time Management Seminar, scheduled for Tuesday,
March 13-Thursday, March 15. You get information register online at:
http://www.balancetime.com

Register now and learn how to double your personal productivity both on
and off the job, in less time, with less stress!

Dr. Donald E. Wetmore
Professional Speaker
Productivity Institute
Time Management Seminars