Welcome Guest!
 Time Management
Time Tip-Overplan Your Days  Don Wetmore
 Mar 13, 2012 11:30 PST

OVERPLAN YOUR DAYS

Overplan your days to take advantage of Parkinson’s Law, which says in
part that a project expands to the time allocated for it.

In other words, if you give yourself just one thing to do during the
day, it will take you all day.

If you give yourself two things to do, you get them both done.

If you give yourself twelve things to do, you may not get twelve done,
but you probably will get nine done.

Having a lot to do automatically helps you to become a better time
manager. “If you want to get something done, give it to the busiest
person.”

Overplan your day and take advantage of Parkinson’s Law.

EXECUTIVE COACHING SERVICE

You are a success and you want to be more successful. You’re going up
the ladder and you want to increase the velocity. You feel the need to
solidify the certainty of your future and not take chances with your
career in an uncertain, changing world. Too many responsibilities and
crisis management are keeping you from focusing on important priorities.
Time goes on and opportunities are being missed and your creativity is
underutilized.

A bridge to get you from where you are to where you want to be may be
executive coaching.

Our unique, confidential, Executive Coaching program will help you to
become more successful, faster, and with great certainty. We help you to
become more valuable to your organization. In a world of uncertainty,
you may not be able to control many events but you can better control
how your career progresses independent of the decisions of others. No
job is permanent. Your career is.

Career success is not only getting more done in less time, but also
creating more balance in your life between your professional life and
your personal life. That’s what we will do together.

Why do I need an executive coach?

You don’t. You’re successful already. You will be a bigger success
tomorrow. Sooner or later, you will probably get to where you want to
be. With your own executive coach you will get there sooner, with
greater certainty and control and predictability.

Tiger Woods has a coach. Pete Sampras has a coach. They don’t need a
coach. They want a coach because they feel more comfortable with the
direction, certainty and predictability of career success that a coach
can provide.

“I’m not spending any more time, in fact less time, yet I’m using it
much more effectively with the precise adjustments Don showed me.”

Who is my executive coach?

Dr. Donald E. Wetmore.

Don received his Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (BSA) from Bentley
College, his Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from
Babson College, and his Juris Doctor Degree (JD) from Suffolk University
Law School.

Dr. Wetmore created the Productivity Institute to help professionals get
more done in less time, with less stress. In his coaching, seminars,
keynotes, and consulting, he teaches success motivated people how to
significantly increase their personal productivity, both on and off the
job, and accomplish more in less time with less stress for greater
personal balance.

During the past twenty years, Dr. Wetmore has made over two thousand
presentations before people from around the Globe and worked with 100’s
of executives and professionals, sharing his unique philosophy about the
Time Management and Personal Productivity principles and tools he has
created motivating them to accelerate their own progress. He has been a
Professional Member of the National Speakers Association since 1989.

He is also a member of the faculty at Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry, New
York, where he has served as Assistant Professor of Business Law and
Department Chair for the undergraduate and graduate divisions.
Currently, he is Adjunct Professor for the Master of Business
Administration program and the author of “Beat the Clock”, “Organizing
Your Life”, and over 100 published articles. He is frequently
interviewed by major media including ABC Radio, Wall Street Journal, The
New York Times, The London Observer, and the Dallas Morning News. He has
appeared extensively on radio and television and as the host of the
cable TV program, “It’s the Law”.

Dr. Wetmore and his wife Nancy recently celebrated their thirty-first
wedding anniversary and are the parents of four children, all of whom
are good time managers.

“My career path was a ‘maybe’. Now it’s a ‘definite’. I’m a lot more
secure today because of Don’s help.”

What will executive coaching do for me?

Every executive coaching assignment is unique to accomplish your
specific objectives. Some of the benefits others have achieved that you
may want to include in your personal executive coaching program:

Strengthening your own organizational skills
Creating better focus on important priorities
Spending less time; spending it a lot more productively
Reducing your stress
Creating significant personal balance between work and personal life
Gaining greater control over your career path
Accelerating your career’s progression
Making more accurate goal selections and implementation
Creating a more valuable “you” within your organization
Achieving more consistent success
Realizing better career clarity
Improving your job satisfaction
Leveraging your results through resources in your control
Managing upper management

Some client companies:

The Bank of Nova Scotia
Blockbuster Video
Cadbury Beverages
Con Edison
Pitney Bowes Corp
Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
Sikorsky Aircraft
Stew Leonard’s
Subway Corp.

What does executive coaching cost?

The most expensive trip you will take is to continue down a path that is
not maximizing your returns for the time, talent, and resources you are
expending. It creates a decreased present value of your future.

Question: “How much does your executive coaching cost?” Answer: “Would
free be too much?”

Coaching is not a cost. It’s an investment. It really doesn’t matter
what you pay for an investment. What’s relevant only is what you get in
return. One of the best ways to jeopardize your career future in today’s
world and increase the probability of a sluggish, stalled career is to
look at coaching as a cost and pay the “price of not coaching” or
provide substandard coaching that operates only as a Band-Aid for the
real coaching requirements. The most expensive coaching is coaching that
doesn’t work.

Our programs always provide a significant payback in bottom line
results. The investment of executive coaching, when done right, is but a
fraction of the payback.

"The Manchester survey of 140 companies shows nine in 10 executives
believe coaching to be worth their time and dollars. The average return
was more than $5 for each $1 spent." -- The Denver Post, September 2,
2001

“My value and self-esteem have increased exponentially. I’m a lot more
in control of my career, my life, and my destiny.”

What’s the process?

It begins with an assessment of where you are now, a look at where you
want to be, and the creation of a step-by-step plan of action to get you
there.

The delivery and logistics will vary with each client because of your
unique needs. We will work together with one-on-one contact, email and
telephone conferences to completely accomplish your objectives.

“Don, you gave me the plan, but more important, you were there every
step of the way helping me to make it work.”

How does it begin?

You contact Don directly at: (203) 386-8062 or email:
mailto:cts-@msn.com We will discuss, in confidence, your unique
objectives and how we can help solidify your career success.

Dr. Donald E. Wetmore
Professional Speaker
Productivity Institute
Time Management Seminars