Welcome Guest!
 Time Management
Time Tip-Get Coached  Don Wetmore
 May 22, 2012 07:03 PDT

GET COACHED

In all of life's dimentions, getting the help of a coach can help you to
leverage your results sooner and in greater amounts.

For example, consider getting a health coach, a career coach or a
marketing coach to accomplish your expectations in less time.

YOUR SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING COACH

You’ve worked hard to create your business to where it is now but you
want more sales, more profit and more success.

The day-to-day tasks keep many entrepreneurs from planning and
implementing effective marketing programs that can dramatically increase
their businesses.

Maybe it’s time to get Your Small Business Marketing Coach.

Why do I need Your Small Business Marketing Coach?

You don’t. You’re successful already. You will be a bigger success
tomorrow. Sooner or later, maybe later. With Your Small Business
Marketing Coach you will get there sooner, with greater certainty and
control and predictability. A Marketing Coach can help you to identify
hidden profit centers to increase your bottom line.

Who is Your Small Business Marketing Coach?

Dr. Donald E. Wetmore.

Don received his Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (BSA) from Bentley
College, his Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from
Babson College, and his Juris Doctor Degree (JD) from Suffolk University
Law School.

Don has started and operated dozens of small businesses over the years.
He has learned real-world practical marketing from experience. You will
learn from his experiences, step by step.

He is your personal marketing guru.

Don is also a member of the faculty at Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry, New
York, where he has served as Assistant Professor of Business Law and
Department Chair for the undergraduate and graduate divisions.
Currently, he is Adjunct Professor for the Master of Business
Administration program and the author of “Beat the Clock”, “Organizing
Your Life”, and “The Productivity Handbook” and over 100 published
articles. He is frequently interviewed by major media including ABC
Radio, Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, The London Observer, and
the Dallas Morning News. He has appeared extensively on radio and
television and as the host of the cable TV program, “It’s the Law”.

“It was hard to believe that I could improve my operation in such a
short period of time with Don’s guidance.”

What will Your Small Business Marketing Coach do for me?

You and Don will meet at your location and together create super
financial goals for the next twelve months. Don will then work with you
to devise a step-by-step of action to get you there.

What does Your Small Business Marketing Coach cost?

The most expensive trip you will take is to continue down a path that is
not maximizing your returns for the time, talent, and resources you are
expending. It creates a decreased present value of your future. The real
cost is the business you are leaving on the table.

You probably have thought a lot about growing your business for some
time but you haven’t been able to get it off the ground. Now you will
because if not now, then when?

Question: “Your Small Business Marketing Coach cost?” Answer: “Would no
charge be too much?”

Your Small Business Marketing Coach is not a cost. He’s an investment.

It really doesn’t matter what you pay for an investment. What’s relevant
is what you get in return. $4,000 for a new furnace in the summer is an
expense. When it gets cold, it’s an investment, worth every penny you
spent. What it costs is not as important as what you get for your
investment. What is it costing you now for the business you are not
getting?

The investment for Your Small Business Coach is a tiny fraction of what
you will reap in additional sales and profits.

“My business value has increased dramatically. I’m a lot more in control
of my sales volume and profits.”

To review your situation and see how we can work together helping your
business grow dramatically let’s set up a Marketing Analysis Phone
Conference. There is no charge for this service and the advice and
valuable tips you will receive.

Call Don at: (203) 386-8062 or send an email to him at: cts-@msn.com to
schedule your Marketing Analysis Phone Conference.

Dr. Donald E. Wetmore
Professional Speaker
Productivity Institute
Time Management Seminars