Welcome Guest!
 Time Management
Time Tip-Quality Time  Don Wetmore
 May 31, 2012 11:57 PDT

QUALITY TIME

With our time demands it's easy to get our of balance with family.

My cab driver was bragging about his fifteen grandchildren and he said,
"The kids probably won't remember that you gave them a fire engine one
time for their birthday. But they will remember the time you spent with
them to go see a fire engine."

There's only one way to take a four year old on vacation. You have to
take her when she's four years old.

Schedule the quality family time with your family now.

Don

Visit our site at http://www.balancetime.com for over 100 complimentary
Time Management articles to help you get more done in less time and with
less stress!

Dr. Donald E. Wetmore
Professional Speaker
Productivity Institute