Welcome Guest!
 Travel Club
Application for Vacation Refund  Vacation Recruiter
 Jun 23, 2002 18:56 PDT
Hi Everyone,

If you are interested in an application for a 15% refund on your
vacation expenses including airfare, hotel, meals/drinks, cruises, car
rental and more, please send me your FULL NAME
mailto:execrecr-@yahoo.com?Subject=REFtc

6 NIGHT/7 DAY STAY FREE!
Choose from Cancun, Montego bay, Paris or London
Send FULL NAME mailto:execrecr-@yahoo.com?subject=VACtc

For business opportunities and consulting services, visit my website
http://www.arpbs.bizhosting.com