Welcome Guest!
 Travel Club
Complimentary Outer Banks Vacation Offer!  Cheryl Russell
 Jul 31, 2002 12:36 PDT
Let us pay for your hotel accommodations on the Outer Banks!!!

Greetings from the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina! You have
been selected to receive this complimentary getaway offer!

For a limited time, we have been authorized to offer a very special
promotion through Barrier Island Realty in order to publicize their
newest beach resort! If approved, you will be given a Complimentary
3-Day 2-Night Getaway here on the Outer Banks. You will be provided
lodging at a premier ocean side hotel close to area attractions and the
resort center. This offer is first-come first-served and availability
is limited.

Visit our website at http://www.outerbankspromotion.com/bx10 to sign up
for this limited time offer, or for more information about this getaway
promotion.

SPECIAL PROMOTION: If you are already planning to visit the Outer Banks
and do NOT need the lodging package, we have another limited time
offer... a $100 Gift Certificate good at dozens of Outer Banks
merchants! Please visit
http://www.outerbankspromotion.com/bx10/walkin.html for more
information! (The $100 Gift Certificate offer is NOT able to be used in
conjunction with Barrier Island's 2-night getaway offer.)

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Outer Banks Travel & Promotion