Welcome Guest!
 Travel Club
FREE ORLANDO VACATION  Roderick Owens
 Oct 22, 2002 09:30 PDT
As part of a promotional campaign, Universal Promotions Inc. is offering a Free Florida Vacation to the winner of our internet sweepstakes. Here is what we're offering:

5 Days and 4 Nights in Orlando Florida, for up to 4 people. Includes round -trip air fare valued up to $200 per person, 4 one-day passes to Walt Disney World, 5-day car rental, and discount coupons for restaurants, dinner shows and other attractions.

The Approximate retail value is $3500, and odds of winning will be determined by the number of valid entries.

To enter, RISK-FREE, please visit:
<http://www.universalpromotionsinc.com/contest1.html>

This is a Limited-Time Promotion, so Please Do Not Delay

Life is the act of making memories. Let us help you make your next memory.