Welcome Guest!
 Travel Club
Hotel Tour Service Thailand  Andy V Ngamsanit
 Nov 12, 2002 01:27 PST
I would like to introduce you that I have reasonable and good prices of
hotel, resort room rate and providing travel trip aruond the northeast
region of Thailand... If you plan to travel Thailand ... please give me
at my best service to you... and if you have any comment please reply !!
Or any of your urgently contact ...
Please call +++ 66-1-9751098 Thailand
Regards
Andy