Welcome Guest!
 Travel Club
Need US travel-lovers' opinions  julie yoon
 Dec 04, 2002 12:45 PST
Are you interested in how people perceived the safety of food when they
travel to different geographic regions?

I am conducting a survey to examine U.S. leisure travelers' perception
of food at their international travel destinations as part of my
master's thesis. The major purpose of my study is to explore how U.S.
leisure travelers perceive the safety of food in different geographic
regions and how concerned they are about food safety when they travel
internationally.

Your opinion is very important to the success of this study. We would
appreciate your help in answering questions at
http://www.cfs.purdue.edu/htm/survey/yoon/page1.asp

The survey will take 5 to 7 minutes. The responses will be kept
anonymous and used for research purpose only.

The results of this research will be made available to all interested
survey respondents. You may receive a summary of results simply by
providing your email address at the end of the survey questions. In this
case, we promise that your email address is confidential. Your email
address will not be given away to anyone else.

If you have any questions comments or concerns, please feel free to
contact Eunju Yoon by sending an email to eyo-@purdue.edu.

We appreciate your time and willingness to help with this survey.

Sincerely,
Eunju Yoon
Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
Purdue University

http://www.cfs.purdue.edu/htm/survey/yoon/page1.asp