Welcome Guest!
 Travel Club
Florida Newsletter  emeral-@aol.com
 Jun 09, 2003 19:47 PDT

Hello all,
Just sending an invitation to those who ae interested in receiving a new
newsletter concerning condominiums being rented by the owners to people
looking to stay at a discounted rate. Renting from the owners saves a
substantial amount, considering we do not have to pay for taxes first
off, and secondly they normally discount about 30% what you would pay
otherwise. If interested send let me know and I can get you the
information. As of right know, the only information is for the state of
Florida.

Let me know:
Emeral-@aol.com