Welcome Guest!
 Travel Club
Getting around Europe  aund-@postoffice.csu.edu.au
 Aug 20, 2003 06:16 PDT

Hi everyone,

I just joined 'Travel Club' this whole concept is all a bit new to me,
but I'll give it a go. I was wondering if anyone could give me some
advice regarding getting around Europe. I'm planning on going to Europe
with my boyfriend next year and wanted to know what would work out most
cheapest and enjoyable out of hiring a car, busabout or using trains to
get around.

Please help,

Alicia