Welcome Guest!
 Travel Club
Re: Please Advise  Barnabas Joseph
 Oct 26, 2003 22:54 PST

Hi all,

I'm new to this group. Would like to travel to Hawaii for my honeymoon
next year. Any good advice for budget accommodation and renting a car?
Also any interesting place to visit on the island? Will spend around a
week there and then will proceed to Hong-Kong for shopping. Thanks in
advance for your assistance and advise.

Good day!